Dear Family and Friends,

If you live long enough, you know what it feels like to be lied to, cheated or taken advantage of, and in reflection or at present you know the pain and suffering that comes with that.

I want to take this opportunity to share with you, our family and friends, the great disappointment and suffering Kathy and I, along with others, have experienced in the last several weeks. To those of you who already are aware of the situation Kathy and I find ourselves in, we thank you for your prayers and kind words.

Out of respect for our relationship, I don’t want to be vague, and therefore, this letter is a bit lengthy. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

On May 15, 2009, I was totally shocked to learn that we along with many others had been hurt by what is now alleged to be a deceitful investment scheme – a very long and elaborate con. My mistake was in trusting someone I believed to be a friend. I believed the words of this person that I have known for years and this apparent deception has led me down a path that has brought pain to many, as well as my family. What appeared to be a wonderful investment opportunity that would help my family and strengthen the Lord’s work is turning out to be quite the opposite. What a shock to read my name in the SEC report and the newspapers in the same paragraph where the word ponzi scheme is written. I suppose being somewhat high profile; the newspaper reporter felt it necessary to name my brother and me as some of the investors and as people that were used by this trader to introduce some people to alleged scam.

Gordon DriverI am filled with regret and am greatly disturbed that I told some family and friends of what I thought was a great blessing. Several of them in turn asked to meet with this person to find out details about this opportunity, and that resulted in some of them investing and subsequently some of them losing their investment. There were five relatives and ten Friends that I am sad to say I first introduced into this opportunity. I should have gone to great lengths with due-diligence getting the proper help to critically look into my investor friend’s activities and this opportunity. Unfortunately, I cannot wind back the clock.

This investor person said he wanted to help my family as well as strengthen the ministry that God has led Kathy and me into by giving us a percentage out of the profit that he was making for his role as the trader. As I did not have much money to invest in the first place, I thought this offer was a further blessing. However, I came to find out over a year later that one apparently needs a license to get any compensation when it comes to the stock market. The monies I did take out, I gave to charities and others in need. The primary charity I gave to was Heaven’s Rehearsal where Kathy and I have been volunteering since 2005 as co-chairs. We still drive the same two cars and live in the same house but find ourselves in the worst financial position we have ever been in.

I have been one of the many people interviewed by the OSC (Ontario Securities Commission) as they have been trying to gather information on this trader. I was happy to help in any way I could. I appreciate their directive to stop abuses to the system and to protect people from being cheated and taken advantage of. By the way, I must clear up a misconception held by some. There are NO allegations that I was involved with or had any knowledge of the wrongful conduct of the trader. I am grateful to say that those relatives and friends that I introduced to what I thought was a great opportunity are not holding me responsible for any losses they might have realized. They have all been gracious and kind. In fact, I feel that our relationship will be deeper as we together are going through something that is painful.

Please realize that the sadness in our hearts is not about our financial position, but for our friends and family who have been hurt. As well, our concern is about our relationship with you and others and how this might affect the ministries we have been called to serve.

Before God and you, my friends, I assure you that my motives were pure and that I had the best intentions for everyone involved. It has always been my desire that the Kingdom of God is strengthened and people are blessed. It appears that my name has been dragged through the mud of someone else’s making. All truth-be-known – I have not compromised my integrity and continue to look for God to redeem this situation. What was intended for evil, I believe, God will turn to good.

During the upcoming months of further investigation, it has been determined that it is best that I do not host 100 Huntley Street. I am confident that God is working and leading me to a place where I can to a greater degree express His heart of love for His people. This difficult season is developing in me understanding and compassion for others who have suffered as a result of deception and loss. I feel this refiners fire will accomplish all that God desires. My faith has grown stronger during this time. I am encouraged by the biblical story of Joseph. God allowed Joseph to go through far more difficult times than I will ever have to go through. He was rejected and falsely accused, and yet the valley he went through led him to a place of great blessing and God’s plans being fulfilled.
I cannot begin to tell you the degree of sorrow and remorse I feel over these circumstances. We remain in fervent prayer day and night over this situation. I have repented before the Lord for not discerning truth from a lie and for any negative fallout.

Please join us in prayer for the Crossroads 100 Huntley Street Board as they are doing their very best. Also, pray for the others who have been hurt by this scheme. Let us also pray for this investor person and for his family.

Thank you so much for the support Kathy and I feel through your love and prayers

In God’s amazing embrace of love,

Reynold Mainse

The SEC Complaint May 14, 2009 (.pdf)
The SEC News Release naming ‘Ontario Christian Television Ministry’

OSC Enforcement Order April 15/amended April 29, 2009)
The Hamilton Spectator May 21, 2009

I added the pictures in this post for clarity.
1. Reynold and Kathy Mainse Crossroads Christian Communications Hosts of 100 Huntley Street, VP of Missions
2. Gordon Driver Axcess Automation/Funds
3. David Rutledge former Director of Ministries Crossroads Christian Communications, former employee Axcess Funds

Timeline

I have been told Reynold Mainse lost 4 hundred thousand dollars; which according to the letter above he “gave to charities, people in need”, and “Heaven’s Rehearsal“, a rock concert held at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. I do not know what Ron Mainse invested, gained or lost.  While there have been rumours their mother was among the investors I cannot confirm that, nor can I confirm the amount Reynold lost.  I trust my sources, but I think clarity needs to come from those involved.
Reynold Mainse says he involved 5 to 10 friends and family (a few of the second wave of Axcess Automation/Funds investors).
This is now confirmation that people who trusted 100 Huntley Street were harmed and investments went beyond family members.
Canadian Christianity confirmed both Reynold and Ron Mainse had taken a ministry and leadership investment stewardship course.

This letter from Reynold Mainse comes as Gordon Driver heads to a California court again this week.

Media, bloggers and interested parties – Grab a screen shot of this post,  please. Just in case.
Again, my deepest gratitude to a BDBO reader who has conducted his life and ministry with transparency, honesty, clarity and in the interests of those he serves.

This entry was posted in 100 Huntley Street, Axcess Funds, Gordon Driver. Bookmark the permalink.

97 Responses to Reynold Mainse of 100 Huntley Street regarding Axcess Automation/Fund – alleged ponzi scheme

David:

Agreed, gambling, be it in investments or Las Vegas or lottery tickets can be a sin for some.

It is an addiction for others, one that affects an average of 15 other people in the addicts life.
    We try not to cause others to stumble and it is wise to remember all things in moderation.

An organization which identifies itself as Canadian pentecostal, makes it’s own decisions about it’s employees gambling, be that in investments or lottery tickets.
    Donors and viewers make their decisions what they think about that.

The discussion around 100 Huntley Street is dramatic, while people involved are genuinely harmed.
    As for Gordon, he has legal issues and the opportuntiy to face a judge – Judge Wright – and as things move along, a jury of his peers.

Since you stopped by, I have posed this question to you in another thread, perhaps you’d care to give it a stab:

“I did a bit of digging myself and found that the person from the Hamilton Spectator didn’t call Gordon Driver and ask any questions from him before they ran that piece.”

What digging did you do?

2. Therese says:

Whenever I tried to calmly reason from scripture with the pastor from my old church and tell him my concerns, he never would discuss the issues, just complain that I was complaining, that I was judgmental, not loving, etc. Since that time I encounter this phenomenon every time I try to point out where the church is missing the mark. This is a humanistic spirit that has infected the church, which is another way the church mirrors the world now. It’s not Jesus. It’s not the whole counsel of God. Was John the Baptist sinning when he said to the religious leaders “Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath you brood of vipers! Produce fruit in keeping with repentance!” Was Paul sinning when he wrote and told us, “What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. ‘Expel the wicked man from among you.’” 1 Cor. 5:12-13 Is someone going to tell John and Paul, “Love is gentle, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs, la, la, la”?

David, you are an example of why I weep for the church, why I am so upset sometimes. You probably have heard very little preaching, if any, about holiness or the disciple’s cross. “Without holiness no-one will see the Lord.” Do you think it’s holy, as the priest of your family, to take your wife and daughter to Sin City to do what the sinners go there to do? When I first came to faith in Jesus, I was young, had a boyfriend and was living as the world does and for a little while didn’t “feel” that I was doing anything wrong in one particular area, it didn’t seem wrong – until I saw that ugly word “fornicate” in the bible and it put the fear of God in me! Gambling may “seemeth right” to you, but it’s end is death thereof. I suppose you think I’m unloving and judgmental to tell you that, but in truth the opposite is true.

Gordon, It might be very helpful you would be kind enough to post some scriptures from the book of Matthew on what our Lord has to say about money…. It was a prayerful reading of Matthew that the Lord graciously used to literally wash me and deliver me from the false prosperity gospel, maybe it would help others also, and I mean and hope that sincerely, since it is also full of pure wisdom that comes from heaven for those who will receive and believe it. (Although I’m also tempted to ask if you and David are gambling buddies by any chance!)

BeneD – You are so right, thanks for reminding me! :)

3. David says:

Therese,

There you go, judging things that you have no clue about. You say that I have heard little preaching on holiness or the disciple’s cross?

How would you know this? Because I disagree with you?

Too…your criticism of going to “sin city” where the sinners congregate…isn’t that what they accused Jesus of doing? Hanging out with people who were less than righteous?

I think I am done with you, though.

BD… I read your question the first time.

Since you are on this blog site anonymously and do not post your name, I don’t find you someone that I particularly wish to trust. You want to know everything about a situation… but you aren’t open to your own actions being scrutinized or standing behind your scrutinization.

I get your reasons for it. I read what you wrote to me.

If you are in a position where you cannot be accountable yourself, one big way would be to reveal exactly who you are, then perhaps you shouldn’t be in the investigative blog business at all. Maybe you should get another job.

4. MenschMayer says:

James 4:11-12 (The Message)

11-12Don’t bad-mouth each other, friends. It’s God’s Word, his Message, his Royal Rule, that takes a beating in that kind of talk. You’re supposed to be honoring the Message, not writing graffiti all over it. God is in charge of deciding human destiny. Who do you think you are to meddle in the destiny of others?

After looking at a few versions of this passage, I liked this one the best. ‘WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MEDDLE IN THE DESTINY OF OTHERS’.
    Dear Gordon Driver, can you explain what you mean by this?

5. Matt says:

Friends,

Every Canadian who gives to charities in Canada should be familar with this website.

Look up Crossroads Christian Communications which is a charity ……not CTS.

For 2008 you will find the 1st highest paid person makes greater than $119,000 the next 4 highest make greater than $80,000.

For the five highest compensated positions indicate the number of positions in each of the following annual compensation categories. Include only those positions that are permanent, full-time positions.
    $1-$39,999 3700
    $40,000-$79,999 3710
    $80,000-$119,999 3720 4
    $119,999 and over 3730 1

Reynold in his letter above is stating that he is in financial troubles driving the same car for years…. don’t believe everything they say.

As President and VP, Ron is probably the guy making > $119,000 and Reynold is probably making > $80,000. They were in the highest positions at the charity Crossroads Christian Communications. Their wives as co-hosts are also making an income.

so who are we to believe?? the Canadian government? or the Mainse?

before you give you money to any charity look it up on the government website and ask yourself why the Mainse would take donations from the poor elderly of Canada to pay themselves high salaries and then still gamble in a Ponzi scheme.

why???

Therese, I”m glad you got out, and I hope you’ve found a church which permits discussion, where people don’t lord over you, intimidate you and where you are free to grow safely.

Crossroads Christian Communications board had a forensic audit done after Ron and Reynold Mainse and former employee David Rutledge were named as alleged finders for Axcess Automation/Funds.

Reynold Mainse intent does not negate regulations he operates under as a charity VP, or negates the responsibility of the organization. Operating a charity is a priviledge, not a right.

David Rutledges ignorance about requiring a licence is not an excuse before the law. The actions of a few do affect the many.

Crossroads viewers/donors/suppliers certainly can weigh facts, look at evidence and make their own decision about who they give their trust to.

We haven’t heard from Ron Mainse, I’ve wondered if one brother is going to be publicly sacrificed so the organization can shine up the other.

We’ll see.

The facts will play out around the behavior of Crossroads and the employees, the undercurrents of this story are a lot tougher to wrestle with, collectively and individually.

CTS is a none profit media corporation, and I think it might be smart to stop calling it ‘Christian.’

Reynold acknowledging he drew people into an alleged ponzi scheme is merely pre-emptive to me, and may or may not satisfy regulatory bodies.

The erosion of public trust remains profound.

The 5 relatives and 10 friends Reynold acknowledges – their trust is quite another kettle of fish.

As I type this another alleged ponzi scheme has been named in BC.
    Get used to it.
    We as a society cannot afford to keep turning a blind eye to white collar crime.
    We need groups such as the Jones investors to stand up and make a lot of noise.
    We need to send a clear message to Canadian regulators.
    We need to educate ourselves as members of groups and as individuals.
    We need to be able to tell leaders we expect them to enforce checks and balances in place.
    Maybe we need to say grow up.
    We need to be able to discuss the expectations and responsibilities of ministry leaders.
    What else do we need to give boards and leaders to equip them with internal warning bells?
    We need to show compassion for victims and ask them what tools they need to heal and move on.
    If we offer them a flower when they need a hoe, they still need the hoe.

How we speak to each other in these comment threads speaks volumes.
    I don’t see a ‘humanistic spirit,’ the devil gets way too much credit. I see humans with conflicting agendas and needs communicating from different levels of social, emotional and spiritual maturity.

BC is the God Fraud Squads home base btw, and they do great work.

Hi David:

You are absolutely right.
    People are coming into these posts at different levels of knowledge and at different times.

I would hope no one would take my word or value my opinion over theirs.
    I encourage anyone reading to do their own digging, come to their own conclusions, check the facts.
    When someone can show me I’ve been wrong about information, I’ll make a correction.

I’m glad you are ‘done’ with Therese.
    We aren’t ‘done’.

“So, please stop asking me about the digging that I did. I am not going to answer your questions.”

Okay.

Your original statement encouraged me to write the reporter and I want to thank you.

Hamilton Spectator – Steve Buist May 21, 2009
    Local man accused in 14m ponzi scheme

I asked Steve Buist if he attempted to contact Mr. Driver. He responded promptly and professionally, even though he is on vacation until Monday.

Here you go.

“I absolutely did attempt to contact Mr. Driver. I drove to his house in Freelton and attempted to speak with him there. I also called a telephone number I believed to belong to Mr. Driver in Las Vegas and attempted to leave a message for him there. These efforts took place prior to the publication of the story. I have also addressed this issue with Mr. Driver subsequent to the story’s publication.

The Hamilton Spectator is a reputable newspaper and part of being a reputable newspaper is making every effort to obtain all pertinent sides of a story.

Hope this helps.

steve b.”

So David, your ‘dug around’ statement has some validity. Steve Buist didn’t reach Gordon Driver before the story ran, it wasn’t because he didn’t try.

How would Gordon Driver know an attempt was made to reach him prior to the story airing unless he knew?
    A person, voice mail, email, note…

Don’t take my word for it.
    You can ask Steve Buist yourself.

8. David says:

And so, you are taking Steve Buist’s word for it?

Hmmm… so, he drove to the house in Freelton… that’s good.

Then he phones a number he “believed to belong to Mr. Driver.”

What exactly is he telling you there?

I’ll venture a theory…he phoned a number that in retrospect wasn’t Driver’s number at all. But it sounds good to someone like you to say that he really tried hard to contact him.

Sounds like to me he had a deadline looming, and that since he didn’t get Gordon at his house… and wasn’t sure if the number he had for Driver in Las Vegas was actually correct…he went with the story instead of waiting to actually speak to Driver and get his side of it.

BD… what exactly did you expect Buist to tell you… the truth? He isn’t going to tell you that he should have waited or he should have dug a bit more to actually get the proper number for Driver in Las Vegas.

If journalism is getting all sides of a story… shouldn’t he have waited until he spoke to Driver for a comment?

And why are you offering his statements as some sort of validity? Why didn’t you ask him why he didn’t wait to publish his story UNTIL he had made good on connecting with Driver?

I mean… you’re the journalist… shouldn’t you be vetting your sources here?

Good points David:

You chose to withhold your ‘dug around’ findings, of course Steve Buists word is credible – as a TorStar paper and local paper of record planning followup[ he is open, available and professional about his procedure.

Your ‘digging’ is not disclosed. You want to be heard on this, you have zero credibility because of your decision not to talk.
    Cripes, I could have been given Gordons number and email in early May if I’d asked, a newspaper certainly could track him, people in Freelton wrote me as did people with Gordon’s addy.

You:

The Spec facts were accurate about Driver the SEC and the Christian ministry (the Mainse Brothers). Point out any incorrect facts in that article.
    Bruists deadline or The Spec publishing the story doesn’t negate the fact he made more than one attempt to contact Driver.

The article was published May 21, 7 days after the SEC/CFTC filing, 37 days after the OSC named Driver/Axcess.
    Why not ask Buist when he started contacting Gordon Driver since you don’t believe him?

Driver certainly was willing to talk to The Spec after the story went out. Likewise he could have made himself scarce when he received notice The Spec was attempting to contact him.
    How do you know Driver didn’t?

The Spec:

“I have also addressed this issue with Mr. Driver subsequent to the story’s publication.”

Ask Buist if he had a wrong number for Mr. Driver since you don’t believe him.
    That information would be on record.
    Doesn’t make email, note, message left with a person, a voice mail passed on by a person in Gordon’s life improbable at all.
    Then ask Bruist the number of post-publications contacts with Mr. Diver since you don’t believe him.

You haven’t contacted The Spec.
    You made it clear you aren’t going to say anything here at BDBO. You can change your mind on that if you want to.

You:

“…but you aren’t open to your own actions being scrutinized or standing behind your scrutinization.

…perhaps you shouldn’t be in the investigative blog business at all. Maybe you should get another job.

So, please stop asking me about the digging that I did. I am not going to answer your questions.’

Okay.
    I’ll ask Gordon.
    Okay.
    I’ll also pass your questions and your concerns in your above comment to The Spec reporter, as written. Most reporters are clear about deadline – tomorrow, next week, etc. That’s easily established.

See David, you could have been asking Bruist those questions, but you haven’t.
    Bottom line – I doubt you’ll ask Bruist.

You want credibility ask The Spec.

10. BD says:

David:

Sent.
    What Gordon Driver choses to say is up to him.
    What you chose to do to ‘dig’ is up to you.
    I don’t think The Spec needs me acting as your third party; sent it anyway because I don’t think you will. You are capable of asking questions as demonstrated above, and certainly able to ask a reporter if you want to.

11. David says:

Umm… BD… I am not running a blog stating that I am “out for the truth.”

If I were, then I would be doing my due diligence with this story.

Again, that you are hiding behind anonymity… but then suggesting that you want transparency from Crossroads and Gordon Driver… or whatever story you put up here… you lack some major credibility.

If there are reasons that you cannot tell who you are… that’s fine, even understandable.

But please don’t push back the digging on to me. I could care less about a lot of this.

What I object to is people standing up saying that they are “just wanting the truth” but pursue that truth without integrity.

You want to stir the pot. Stand behind your pot-stirring.

Who are you? Where do you come from? What is your background?

Until you stand up and put your neck on the line, you don’t have a right to ask the questions you are asking frankly.

Shooting the messenger is a classic deflection technique.
    Most of us call it shooting yourself it the foot.
    I’m not your scapegoat, or your abusive ad hominem.
    You didn’t make your case.

The 100+ Axcess investors can decide if you are worthy of trust.
    Good luck with your due diligence.

Bye.

13. Therese says:

Bless you BeneD – An interesting hallmark of oppressive regimes is that they always want to take control of or silence the press.

“They perish because they received not the love of the truth and so be saved.” 2 Thess. 2:10

This is a blog, not the press, I don’t have their resources and don’t pretend to.
    I can listen, learn, research, ask and I can correct my mistakes.
    I did make a mistake on a date.
    Which circle of hell does that warrent?

I’ve been amiss not moderating comments.
    People wanting to discuss this deserve an opportunity to do so without fear of someone going full metal personal on them.

David isn’t an oppressive regime, he is just a guy who found out about Axcess/Crossroads recently. He has been open about that.
    As for the projecting above, it is his issue, not mine. I’m sorry he feels that way.
    David got a play nice warning, and two weeks to calm down.

It’s a terrific summer day out there, I’m off to enjoy it.

15. Therese says:

BD – I’m sorry, my post was very thoughtlessly written, and I expressed my point very badly- it wasn’t my intention to direct my comment at anyone personally, other than to bless you for your efforts – I had understood the previous part of the conversation to be finished. Hope you enjoy the fresh air and sunshine – I know get “cobwebs” if I sit at the computer for very long, dear Lord have mercy, and that’s in addition to the ones I already have!

You get those cobwebs too eh?
    No need to apologize, I haven’t had the opportunity to write David and explain why he got a play nice.

The power has been intermittent, which I’m not complaining about one bit – just one more excuse to head outdoors.:^)

17. Gordon Driver says:

To quote Therese. “An interesting hallmark of oppressive regimes is that they always want to take control of or silence the press.” Correction: oppressive regimes silence the people.

BD has silenced David.

I’m not afraid to use my full name, but I will no longer respond to people who don’t.

Hi Gordon:

David gets to cool down for two weeks.
    His comments won’t be appearing on the blog.
    That’s not silencing.
    He’s emailing.

19. Gordon Driver says:

Be honest BD.

You’ve silenced David for two weeks.

If that’s what you need.

David has been silenced for two weeks for personal attacks on others.

Walter Kambulow (who has also been banned from comment for two weeks) would like you to know he used his full name and would be pleased to talk to you.

21. E says:

The Hamilton Spectator just ran another piece today on Driver and the Mainse brothers: (Aug 17th)

22. Pingback: Gordon Driver/Axcess Automation/Axcess Funds criminal investigation at Bene Diction Blogs On

23. BD says:

E:

Thanks. Got it, and it’s posted.
    The link trackback is at the bottom of these comments.

Investors are hungry for information, if I hear from California tonight, I’ll update.

24. Gordon Driver – Did you read my Ebook “Not innocent?

If so why do you think that you and the Mainse brothers are different from the Straders who also conducted a religious affinity ponzi scheme?

In other words you are innocent and committed no crimes whatsoever?

25. Gordon Driver says:

Walter,

Perhaps you don’t know what it is like to be judged by Christians who don’t know all the facts.

Read in the book of James again, Walter. Only God knows all the facts, it is not your place or anyone else on this blog to judge. God has some harsh things to say about people who do.

I don’t want anyone to invite God’s wrath.

Gordon

What facts are in dispute in these posts Gordon?

I’m not talking about people’s opinions, speculation, there is an absense of information, and you can dispute what is known if you think it is incorrect.

Walter went to court when a lawsuit was brought against him by the TAFC leaders. You may have more in common than you think, I don’t believe he had a jury and he defended himself.

100 investors are looking for facts more than for our chatter.

You had a court appearance yesterday – what was the outcome?

27. Rev Enue says:

The guy defrauds, cheats and steals and then throws out the
    old do not judge smokescreen.
    He should be a TV preacher

28. I don’t want anyone to invite God’s wrath. G D

Gordon Driver

You didn’t answer the simple question “you are innocent and committed no crimes whatsoever?” Please yes or no!

So Gordon if you claim to be part of the body of Christ and a brother in the Lord and are a liar, a thief, a scoundrel, a covetous person, etc. then it’s my duty to judge you, rebuke you, and put you away from the body of Christ if you are an evil person who refuses to repent and to expose you to the world as per the words of Jesus:

LK 17:3 “Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.

When you or anybody rob, hurts, or deceives any member of the body of Christ it affects me because we all are our brother’s keeper and Scriptures instructs us.

So Gordon did you deceive others and stole money for the sake of dishonest gain?

29. Gordon Driver says:

Walter,

I guess the book of James is missing from your Bible. You didn’t quote from it.

James 4:11-12

11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is one Lawgiver,[a] who is able to save and to destroy. Who[b] are you to judge another?[c]

James 3:1

Gordon

30. Ephesians 5:5 For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 5:7 Therefore do not be partakers with them. 5:8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 5:9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 5:10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 5:12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. 5:13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.

Gordon Driver

You still didn’t answer the question of “you are innocent and committed no crimes whatsoever?” Please yes or no!

For the record the book of James was written to brethren and if you are a liar, a thief and a scoundrel you are not one of the brethren nor my brother in the Lord but a son of disobedience, a son hell upon whom comes the wrath of God according to Apostle Paul and the Holy Spirit who inspired his words!

So quoting the word of God by Gordon is a joke because the bible tells you: 1PT 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

(comment has been edited. – BD)

31. Rev Enue says:

Why in the world would the guy incriminate himself in a public forum
    such as this even if he were guilty?

Walter, it isn’t obvious to the rest of us.

Gordon Driver is in a civil case with the CFTC and SEC regarding Axcess Automation/Axcess Funds.

He is under criminal investigation.

However, until he is has his day in court and there is a verdict, it doesn’t matter what people think.

The law is the law and he is facing it.
    As am I. I cannot convict someone with words, hence the term ‘alleged.’ It is up to the court to prove or disprove the charges, not me.

James or any book of the bible isn’t going to do Gordon one bit of good in front of a judge and the defendants. Neither is blog chatter.

If he has a lawyer, that lawyer is advising him not to talk.
    He has the right under law to not self-incriminate, just like you and I do.

33. Walter says:

If he has a lawyer, that lawyer is advising him not to talk.
    He has the right under law to not self-incriminate, just like you and I do.

Bene D

An honest righteous man doesn’t have to play games with the system and get away on a technicality like Jim Bakker did.

Jim was judged, found guilty and sentenced to 45 years in jail, the same amount Dan Strader was given.

But because the judge erred in making a speech about Jim’s religion the conviction was overturned!

And Jim still owes the IRS about 10 million dollars when the bible says: ROM 13:8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

What I am saying that because you are found guilty or not guilty by the legal system doesn’t mean that you are absolved of your crimes towards humanity. Robbing the sheep of money by any person is wrong and especially if you don’t make restitution!

34. Gordon Driver says:

Walter used this verse: 1PT 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters

busybody |ˈbizēˌbädē|
    noun ( pl. -bodies)
    a meddling or prying person..

Walter, being a busybody in my matters would indicate this verse applies to you.

James 3:1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.

35. Gordon Driver

Even the devil quotes scriptures! So how come you are choosing only the verses that you like and ignoring But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer.

As Jesus told hypocrites:
    MT7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged.
    7:2 “For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
    7:3 “And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
    7:4 “Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
    7:5 “Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

In other words liars and thieves cannot rebuke those who don’t do what they do?

You don’t see me conducting a ponzi scheme or having a nonprofit corporation depending on the deception of sheep to finance an expensive lifestyle?

36. Gordon Driver says:

Walter, thank you for confirming my point. I have nothing more to say.

37. Walter, your comment has been deleted as per site policy. – BD

Sigh.

Comments are closed.

39. Pingback: 100 Huntley Street Mainse hosts not going back on-air anytime soon at Bene Diction Blogs On

40. Pingback: Ron Mainse of 100 Huntley Street makes statement on alleged ponzi scheme at Bene Diction Blogs On

41. Pingback: Ron Mainse returning to 100 Huntley Street, business as usual at Bene Diction Blogs On

42. Pingback: 100 Huntley Street/Crossroads, alleged ponzi scheme timeline | Religious Right Alert

43. Pingback: Canada’s God’s Fraud Squad Interview at Bene Diction Blogs On

44. Pingback: Another court date for Gordon Driver – Axcess Automation/Funds at Bene Diction Blogs On

45. Pingback: Reynold Mainse, the OSC and Open Bible Faith Fellowship | Bene Diction Blogs On

46. Pingback: Axcess Automation/Fund updates – Gordon Driver arrested, Reynold Mainse facing OSC ruling in November. Acted contrary to the public interest | Bene Diction Blogs On

47. Pingback: Reynold Mainse, OSC fines and sanctions in Axcess Automation/Axcess Funds ponzi scheme | Bene Diction Blogs On

Comments are closed.