Daniel P. Reeve ignoring cease and desist – where’s the beef?

For months former investors with DPR Financial have been posting at a thread at RedFlagDeals.
Because former investors found their voices Waterloo Regional Police have launched a criminal investigation.  Local media paid attention. In May The Financial Services Commission of Ontario put out a cease and desist order against Daniel P. Reeve. Sounds good. My question is where’s the beef?

A piece of paper issued in May and made permanent in June hasn’t stopped Reeve.
Closure of offices and hasn’t stopped him. An active criminal investigation publicly announced in June hasn’t stopped him. Civil lawsuits, creditors, angry former investors, millions of dollars…

In June of 2009, as mentioned in the post below, Daniel P. Reeve registered these websites – myperfectmortgage.org,  and mypersonalcoach.org – despite the cease and desist order from The Financial Services Commission of Ontario which deemed Daniel P. Reeve ungovernable.  A regulatory body regulates.
A quick check at whois for myperfectmortgage.org shows a proxy registrant, a search at Domain Solutions for myperfectmortgage.ca shows the owner, Daniel P. Reeve. Same registry dates.  An IP trace of myperfectmortgage.org goes to the same Bell servers as .ca.

I’m not a network engineer, but that wasn’t hard to find. Others have found the same information.  According to people who have called the website number, the person answering at the other end is well known to them. The slide show on the website is voiced by Daniel P. Reeve. If  people who isn’t tech smart can trace this, why can regulators do their job?

The cease and desists states:

…order Daniel P.Reeve, Millionaire Mortgage and DPR Financial, and any agents or representatives thereof, to:

A. cease conducting, undertaking or transacting in Ontario the business of a loan or trust corporation, by receiving deposits and lending or investing such money;

B. deliver up to a representative of the Superintendent copies of all business records including but not limited to, lists of the names of all investors and depositors, the amounts received from each investor or depositor, the bank accounts where all the deposits are invested, and all such other records and documents as are requested; and

C. take all action, or cause all such action to be taken, to preserve all existing funds, deposits, securities or assets and to regain control of any funds, deposits, securities or assets from any person, and to hold all such funds, deposits, securities or assets in trust for the Superintendent pending further order of the Superintendent, the Financial Services Tribunal, or the Superior Court of Justice.

Why is Daniel P. Reeve running websites which violate this order? Where’s the beef?

Daniel P. Reeve does not have a licence to operate in the financial industry, it is believed he lost it in or around 2007.

I have to use the word believed, because nowhere online can I find any information on when Mr. Reeve relinquished or lost his licence. Nothing. I think  making that observation after a 2 hour search around the regulatory sites is fair. Why is the information on the loss of licence not available to potential investors who happen upon these new websites? These June websites which contravene a regulatory cease and desist order, btw. Is this a regulatory body with no beef?
Why did Daniel P. Reeve lose his licence? Why can’t potential investors find that information online?
Where’s the beef? 3-4 months of operating in the open, and nothing has been done.

Investors can write The Financial Services Commission of Ontario and register a complaint. The FSCO says you can:

FSCO administers 11 statutes that govern the following financial services operating in the province of Ontario.

• Insurance
  • Mortgage Brokers
  • Credit Unions & Caisses Populaires
  • Loan & Trust Corporations
  • Co-operatives
  • Pensions

To protect consumers and plan members and enhance public confidence, FSCO monitors, investigates and when there is non-compliance with legislation and regulations, takes appropriate enforcement action against the sectors it regulates.

A cease and desist is the second highest level of enforcement available to the FSCO. There is another step they can take. Why isn’t the FSCO regulating?

No one is going to deny Daniel P. Reeve the right to make a living while he is under investigation. Last I checked this was still a democracy. But last I checked a regulatory agency has denied him the priviledge of making his living in this field and it is their obligation to ensure no one else is harmed. Former investors deserve to be heard, the public deserves to know.

It’s not enough to write a post and stick it on a blog, that’s as hollow as the FSCO order. It takes an email.
You can write the FSCO and ask, where’s the beef? elicence(at)fsco.gov.on.ca

23 Responses to Daniel P. Reeve ignoring cease and desist – where’s the beef?

1. walter says:

Compared to the American Justice system I find the Canadian Justice system too lenient on all kinds of crimes including white collar crimes!

Recently these two guys in B.C. killed a homeless man over a mistaken idea he stole one of their bags, when it was his and all they got was ten years in jail for manslaughter! In the States you would get double the amount at least!

Judges have the lee-way to impose just sentences in fraud cases Walter, it’s the getting there that is the difficult part for victims.

You understand the internet, check the tech info yourself,(don’t take my word for it) you know the language from your training, expertise and experience – then file your complaint with the FSCO.

That would be doing justice and loving mercy, something dear to your heart.

3. MenschMayer says:

Bene, you did an excellent job with the above post.

Walter, it’s nice to see you here. One of the issues I am running into, is some victims (see youtube CTV video, a man that met Reeve at church, who lost his life savings). Yes, church! I’m afraid more victims are out there, suffering in isolation.

I’m worried that some victims may be ‘forgiving’ instead of wanting ‘justice’. How do you feel about this? Any scriptures handy?

4. walter says:

Mensch, I suspect you asked a loaded question about Evangelical automatic forgiveness for wrongs done including criminal wrongs which don’t correct or rebuke the criminal who is committing the crimes including crooks and liars such as Jim Bakker who technically has not repented of anything except preaching the prosperity gospel!

Assembly of God Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart, had been accused of complicity in the “diabolical plot” to take over the Bakker ministry by Jim Bakker. Swaggart said that he had initiated a church inquiry into Bakker’s personal conduct, but that it was “absurd and ridiculous” to suggest that he wanted to take over PTL. He also stated ” I’m ashamed, I’m embarrassed. The gospel of Jesus Christ has never sunk to such a level as it has today. We’ve got a dear brother in Tulsa, Oklahoma, perched up in a tower telling people that if they don’t send money that God’s going to kill him, then we got this soap opera being carried out live down in South Carolina all in the name of God. ( Jeffrey A. Frank and Lloyd Grove, “The Raging Battles Of the Evangelicals,” Washington Post, March 25, 1987.)

In an interview on “The Larry King Show,” Swaggart claimed that Bakker’s downfall represented a “very glad day, because this cancer has been excised that I feel has caused the body of Christ untold reproach. ‘ ( Associated Press, “Swaggart Calls Bakker ‘Cancer’ of Christ,” The Daily Progress (Charlottesville, Virginia), March 25, 1987.)

These comments aroused Oral Roberts’s ire, and he blasted Swaggart while defending Bakker. Foolish Oral Roberts forgave and defended Jim Bakker for something that was not forgivable. God does not forgive those who rob, rape and murder in the house of God as Eli and his two sons were not forgiven. This is something that is found in the very bible that they sometime use and is true.

Oral Roberts forgave his friend, Jim Bakker, for robbing and raping in the house of God. Roberts made large contributions to the Praise the Lord (PTL) ministry of Jim and Tammy Bakker when they fell into hard times during the 1987 scandal. (Sara Diamond, Spiritual Warfare (Boston, MA: South End Press, 1989). Then he wondered why the City of Faith of faith was not finished, the law school was not accredited and ORU incurred a 40 million dollar debt. (Robert’s aides confirmed annual donations of $58 million in 1986, but the Association’s Internal Revenue Service returns show that the organization has been losing money steadily since 1986).

The bottom line is that if you forgive some people without dealing with the issues at hand, the judgment that will fall on them from God will also fall on you! Numbers 16 tells us what happens when you join forces with the wrong people to do evil and wicked things!

5. MenschMayer says:

Walter writes: “LK 17:3 “Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.” Sounds good to me!!! Yet, it’s a bit hard to forgive when someone, who has robbed you. Working on that!

Walter writes; “The bottom line is, that if you forgive some people without dealing with the issues at hand…” again, that is how I feel. Deal with the issues at hand!!!

My question is, how does one deal with Christians, that may not want to rebuke or deal with the issues at hand? Who do not come forward, with their KNOWLEDGE that may possibly prevent others from getting hurt? I DON’T GET IT???

Walter or anyone, can you show me some scripture on ‘forgiveness’ juxtaposed with ones on ‘justice’?

You see, in the end, these Christians can be exploited, if a criminal mind understands them.

6. walter says:

Most evangelicals teach automatic forgiveness! And in a sense we forgive the person that did the act but we don’t forgive the act and according to Matthew 5:21-26, Luke 18:1-8, Hebrews 10:26-26, and Revelation 2:18-23 we anticipate God to avenge us if there is no restitution or repentance.

Evangelicals love to talk about forgiveness but not much about bona fide repentance and restitution!

Jim Bakker whom I dislike because he is a thief and a hypocrite has never talked about making any restitution for the money that he stole and he still owes the IRS about 10 million! He is not a man of integrity never mind a man of God but a son of hell and it’s evident by the lack of his real repentance and restitution unlike Zacchaeus who was a chief tax collector, and he was rich about whom the bible states:

John 19:5 And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him, and said to him, “Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house.”
    19:6 So he made haste and came down, and received Him joyfully.
    19:7 But when they saw it, they all complained, saying, “He has gone to be a guest with a man who is a sinner.”
    19:8 Then Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord, I give half of my goods to the poor; and if I have taken anything from anyone by false accusation, I restore fourfold.”
    19:9 And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham;

Zacchaeus demonstrated his faith not only by his repentance but by restitution! Today many foolish evangelicals like Gordon Driver and friends want forgivness but none of them talk about making restitution and helping their victims which they created.

I dislike Richard Roberts because he went to bat for Dan and Karl Strader who robbed the poor and elderly of their life savings but didn’t do anything for the victims!

Prominent Pastors seem to be respecter of persons and don’t care about the sheep under their care!

Pastor Stephen Strader once told me about his father’s sheep that they were not his father’s real friends because his father’s friends were outside the church, important people in the ministry! He proved that Karl Strader was a hireling and not a true shepherd.

Unfortunately most religious leaders today seem to be hirelings and not true shepherds! All they care about is their own ministry and self interests and not the best interest of the sheep! And that is why I write so much against them – see http://walthope.tripod.com/or.htm

7. Therese says:

Mensch, the New Testament says the following:

“If any of you has a dispute with another, dare he take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the saints? Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, appoint as judges even men of little account in the church! I say that to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? But instead, one brother goes to law against another – and this in front of unbelievers!

The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers.” 1 Corinthians 6:1-8

Strong words from the apostle Paul to the church. But I believe he was talking about relatively minor problems, as well as spites and squabbles, since he mentions “trivial cases”. Christendom has not been very obedient to biblical instructions for organizing churches, as well as a whole lot of other things – as a believer for over 20 years, I personally don’t remember having seen or heard of disputes being settled the way the scripture above instructs and as far as I know, the vast majority of churches are not set up to deal with such problems in that way – although I guess it’s always possible such disputes have been handled in an informal, behind-closed-doors way without my awareness.

It’s my impression that most Christians would not have any scruple about suing a fellow believer if they felt they were justified before the law, especially if the law of the land had been broken in a significant way. In the case of a believer allegedly committing an actual crime, I’m pretty sure most believers would feel obligated to report the perpetrator to the law, since we are also instructed in the New Testament to subject ourselves to the governing authorities, and of course I would think most of us would want to do that anyhow to prevent further harm coming to others, as has been mentioned – and whether or not we forgive the wrong-doer, as we are indeed called to do, would be a separate issue. There is also the issue of vindictiveness… “to avenge is mine saith the Lord” so taking someone to court out of a vengeful or spiteful spirit would be considered wrong, but I think again that most Christians would consider their inner feelings and motives a private struggle and separate issue from the question of simple justice and getting a crook off the streets.

Maybe not all would agree, but I’m of the opinion that anyone who would commit such crimes as the kind we are talking about here, is very likely not a brother in the Lord, not a true believer, because the bible says “you shall know them by their fruits”, not by what they may claim to be, so I hope Christian victims of investment fraud would feel fairly safe that they are not prosecuting a brother in the faith even if they are thinking that the above passage of scripture applies to their situation. I’m guessing, and stand to be corrected, but I think if it’s true that Christians are not stepping forward, it might be for other reasons..?

Also, it’s difficult to know the heart of God on any situation just by quoting one or two isolated scriptures – it takes the whole counsel of God on a matter and it takes knowing His word well (the bible), it takes knowing Him and His ways, understanding which takes time to develop as we follow our Lord in obedience. Different Christians are in different places on that narrow path. However, you might consider the following verse . It’s been quoted here on another thread before but worth repeating because many believers do have misconceptions as to how we should handle doctrinal error and sin in the church, although again I think most of us are clear on what to do with those among us who break the law of the land:

“What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. ‘Expel the wicked man among you.’” 1 Cor. 5:12-13

It might be worth your while to get hold of a Bible and read the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, to see how Jesus dealt with things as well, He pulled no punches in dealing with the sin in His Fathers’ house… but in some strange way many of those who believe in the Son of God wear “religious blinders” which keep us from seeing the truth as it was actually taught to us by Him, history kind of repeating itself. And such is the reality of human shortcoming, not the fault of God.

Hope there’s something here that helps!

8. MenschMayer says:

Wow… Theresa and Walter. Thank you so much for this. I will pass it along.

I feel it is wrong to keep your knowledge from others, especially the police and FSCO, if what you know, would stop others from getting hurt.

The issue with this case, is that others (not just Reeve) had knowledge and did not go to the authorities. Had they gone, many people, including myself, would not have been hurt. Unfortunately, some are Christians!

Since I have been following your posts here (Driver case) I knew you would be able to understand the complexities of this situation from a Christian point of view and offer some insight.

Thank you very much!!! I will keep you posted.

9. walter says:

Therese I agree with you that “anyone who would commit such crimes as the kind we are talking about here, is very likely not a brother in the Lord, not a true believer!”

Whenever people talk about Todd Bentley and his supporters as being my brother in the Lord and Christians I always tell them that is sheer nonsense! They might be yours but not mine. My brothers in the LORD don’t rob, rape and use the sheep, murder or lie only the devil’s kids do that!

10. MenschMayer says:

Walter & Therese, you are so right.

During the past two years I have see the dark side of humanity.

I don’t understand it!
    I don’t understand the government!
    I don’t understand family!
    I don’t understand, how someone can come into your house and systematically (after you trust them) take everything you have and not call you back!
    I don’t understand, how someone that steals can live with themselves!
    I don’t understand, why they are out walking the streets and still doing business!
    I don’t understand how CBC, CTV, Marketplace, W5… can sit back and not report this! The public has a right to know!

Trust! well, I don’t understand that either!

I don’t understand why people are so dishonest in the first place!

I don’t… get it!

How can some Christians live with themselves, knowing they have information to help others, but they don’t come forward! They could have saved so many others from hell! I’m sure they have good reasons, what are they? I don’t understand!

I want the truth! seems to be hard to come by!

Especially lawyers and don’t even get me started on them!

I am so much wiser now. Trusting, well that’s another story!

thanks guys for your posts.

11. walter says:

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.13:13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. 13:14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.

MenschMayer – Our understanding about things comes from many things including the teaching of others that the earth is good people are good and life is good! But scriptures tells us that the works of darkness are real and EPH 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

The scriptures also tells us:

2COR 4:3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

1THES 5:5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 5:7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 5:8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 5:9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 5:10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

So if people are blinded to the gospel by the god of this age, why is it surprisings they are blinded to many others things including not seeing and discerning the evil and darkness around them?

12. MenschMayer says:

Walter, thank you. Selfishness!!! I have seen way to much of it lately. In am completely “shocked” these days.

I’m sitting here thinking about this situation I find myself in. NEXT ISSUE!

Along the way, I ran into some people, who basically are, nice and good people. Who found themselves working for a company, just like any other company, right? They make a good living for themselves and they are loyal to their employer. I get that!

However, after I called them, crying my eyes out, in extreme desperation, what did they do about it? the Police or FSCO? They heard my anguish!

I can understand, at the time, they were confused. Then, the media started to do their ‘thing’, article after article. Here is the clincher! Today I am sitting here and wondering, if they have come forward to the Police or FSCO yet? I don’t know! No one tells me these things.

AND, what is my role in this? Do I, ignore this because they are basically good people? How can I live with myself, if they can’t make a living anymore, since a license may be required.

I don’t know if I can do it! I don’t think that way!

13. MenschMayer says:

By the way Walter, have you looked into the technical part of those websites yet?

Can’t wait for that!

14. Therese says:

Very, very sorry for what you and the other investors are going through Mensch. I’ve been stolen from a couple of times, small potatoes compared to this, but I have a wee idea of what it feels like, and the frustration that goes along with it. The proverbial rug has been pulled out from under you – hope and pray that your trust will begin to rebuild based on new day by day experiences of not having your trust violated!

The world around us is becoming an increasingly nasty place to live. Increasingly, bad is being called good, and good is called bad, as the Lord predicted it would. If you have noticed, the youngest and most innocent among us, our children, need to be trained away from their natural predilection for selfishness, violence, greed, etc. In a civilized society we have been relatively successful at least in training their behaviour, but what about that inner nasty tendency, corruption, that still smolders underneath waiting for an opportunity to express itself? Even as conscientious adults how often do we have to struggle against our lower nature to do what is right? No wonder mankind needs a redeemer to save him from himself, and thank God He is willing to show mercy through the One who made atonement for us! We have enjoyed a brief time of unprecedented blessing in the Christian nations, but since the Redeemer is rejected by most now, they have no power to change their inner nature, no God to turn to for very real help when they are between a rock and a hard place, no Word of God to stand as a very real bulwark against evil, and we see the results in the news daily…without the Saviour, people often see no option but to turn to their inherent, disfunctional, selfish ways of coping with their problems which often brings great harm to themselves and to others.

Some of us may have been fortunate enough to have received mostly what we needed in the way of love and disicpline growing up, so we behave and think in a relatively decent way for the most part, but the fact remains that had we not been so fortunate, we would have turned out just as crooked, perverse, or scheming as anyone sitting in our jails today (or still roaming the streets as in this case!). The seeds of corruption are still there, whether or not they were given the opportunity to germinate.

Seems like no matter what the Lord does, corrupt humanity does not want to repent and bend their knee to the Living God, whether He blesses or whether He disciplines and judges:

Jesus said, “To what then, can I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other: ‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’” Luke 7:31-32

There is so much more to this life than meets the eye, and God speaks to us all the time through circumstances and through what He has created. When we stand before Him on the Day of Judgment we will not be able to accuse Him of any fault in His efforts to try and reach us. He freely offers us the grace and forgiveness none of us deserve, but who will believe His report? Only a relative few…

Trust and integrity are the glue that holds human relationships together, whether business, personal or any other kind. No building can stand for long without structural integrity and neither can a family, culture or society. Where do these virtues come from – can a heap of flesh, blood and bone and grey tissue manufacture these things? No, they are not things you can touch with your hands, they come from the heart of the One who created us. Really when you think about it, and not at all to diminish anyone’s suffering, I truly do feel for you, but thinking logically why should we complain when trust and integrity are found to be in short supply if we reject and ignore the One who alone is able to give it to us? For,

“…Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and the name of his son? Tell me if you know.” Proverbs 30:4

No question there is a need for tighter laws and regulations, and synchronicity between regulatory bodies and law enforcement here, and I hope something is done about that and soon, although I don’t believe it’s possible, or desirable to micro-legislate away the element of trust in all our dealings with one another, all the time. I truly wish you and all the investors all the best in bringing the perpetrator here to justice! And I hope too that you’re able to get at least some of your money back, if not all!

15. MenschMayer says:

Hi Therese. Thanks for your insight. It’s nice to get a fresh perspective on things. It is appreciated!

At this point, it is less about getting the money back. That would be nice for our family, but… It is more about using our story to help others. Since these new websites, I can’t keep quiet any longer and let others fall into this trap. Some, need to be held accountable for their part in this. I’m off to write more letters!!!

Thanks for your encouragement and I hope our words will reach more people, in a similar situation. They maybe alone, in isolation and confused, who knows.

It makes no difference, if they are a Driver or a Reeve victim. A victim, is a victim!

16. Therese says:

P.S. Mensch, with regard to not wanting anyone to be hurt by your seeking justice, I know what you mean, who wants to see anyone suffer? But doesn’t this highlight the lose-lose nature of sin… Everyone loses, the perpetrator, the unwitting enablers, and the victims. Hope you and others don’t feel badly about dealing with this as it needs to be dealt with, and leave the chips to fall where they may in the sovereignty of God – His shoulders are big enough to handle this, and there are other jobs out there. He wounds, but He also binds up and comforts. Honestly, as someone who doesn’t believe that all cooincidences are accidental I find it interesting that investment fraud is suddenly coming to the forefront both in the world at large and in the church – makes me think Someone up there wants to have His way in this area. He is a jealous God who doesn’t like His people cavorting with other gods by trusting in money more than in Him. The dog should be wagging the tail, not the other way around and in this society money has become a god to the point where people’s souls are being emptied and they have become literal slaves to money and the things it buys. In the U.S. it’s worse – I had the opportunity to go to Miami in the spring and I literally felt the emptiness and lifelessness in the atmosphere, almost a suffocating feeling in spite of the ocean breezes! – I was frankly glad to come home, where it is at least not quite so bad..

17. MenschMayer says:

Therese, ‘unwitting enablers’ love it!!! you are all excellent writers.

yes, yes, yes… money is a big, big, problem for everyone. I have been reading up on this, trust me!!! it makes you do crazy things!!!

We can start a whole new conversation on that alone.

18. walter says:

Luke 18:1 Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart,
    18:2 saying: “There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man.
    18:3 “Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, ‘Get justice for me from my adversary.’
    18:4 “And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, ‘Though I do not fear God nor regard man,
    18:5 ‘yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.’ ”
    18:6 Then the Lord said, “Hear what the unjust judge said.
    18:7 “And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them?
    18:8 “I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”

MenschMayer – Jesus Christ didn’t fault but commended the widows who sought for justice until she received it and so should you!

In my ebook Not Innocent When Roy Aldrich robbed of his life savings of $ 100,000 by Pastor Karl Strader and Dan Strader he asked for justice from the Assembly of God denomination and they asked if he was joking and said they could do nothing!

So Roy went to the Lakeland Ledger and they put him onto the State Attorney and as a result Dan Strader was sentenced to jail for 45 years and Carpenter’s Home Church doesn’t exist any more under Karl Strader’s control and influence! See http://www.a2zbookdepot.com/xxcrxxoxxoks.pdf

If you want an email addresses of the news media send me an email to Walthope@hotmail.com?

So my suggestion is get in touch with every news media and tell them your story and that you want justice! It worked for Roy and it will work for you and the other victims!

19. MenschMayer says:

Hi Walter. thank you! I will email you.

I have connected with a handful of victims and together we are strong. Each of has a very good story.

20. MenschMayer says:

The websites are now ‘UNDER CONSTRUCTION’ not the youtube ones below the actual websites. I like the youtube ones better!

21. Ephesians 5:5 For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

Hi MenschMayer! Scriptures are very clear that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. And the the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

People like Gordon Driver, Daniel P. Reeves, and Todd Bentley fit into this category and they will get what is coming to them for being evil and wicked person.

But we still have a responsibility to warn others about them and their friends and this is what benedictionblogson.com is doing!

22. Pingback: Daniel P. Reeve - are regulators doing their job? at Bene Diction Blogs On

23. MenschMayer says:

That’s right Walter. We will get the word out!

‘empty words’ is something I understand all to well.

Thank you Bene for your blog and thank you to everyone else, for your private emails of support and ideas.