A Freelton man accused of running a $14-million US Ponzi scheme has had his contempt of court hearing in Los Angeles postponed until July.
The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission is asking a California judge to find Gordon Driver in contempt for violating a 2009 court order by refusing to provide answers to a number of questions related to his finances.
At a court appearance last week, the judge rescheduled the hearing for July 9. The judge also warned Driver during his brief appearance that he is facing possible jail time if he is found guilty of contempt.
- fjc on Paul Crouch, founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network, dead at 79
- John Payzant on Jesus Loves Porn Stars
- VanPastorMan on Paul Crouch Jr. abruptly leaves Trinity Broadcasting Network
- lynn on Paul Crouch Jr. abruptly leaves Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Muta on Paul Crouch Jr. abruptly leaves Trinity Broadcasting Network
About“We Canadians live in a blind spot about our identity. We have very strong feelings about who we aren’t but only weak ones about who we are. We’re passionate about what we don’t want to become but oddly passive about More