Benny and Suzanne Hinn reconciling?

Benny Hinn Ministries

Charisma Magazine isn’t taking Benny Hinn’s word for it:

With regard to the reconciliation, it was Suzanne who may have been surprised to hear the news of a wedding date. A friend close to the family told Charisma News, “The announcement was premature, but please keep the process in prayer.”

Suzanne Hinn was made the heavy in the pr surrounding the Hinn divorce. Trinity Foundation has an article by PFO’s  G. Richard Fisher which gives some background: Benny and Suzanne Hinn’s Marriage Slain in the Spirit. The Destructive Blunders of Benny Hinn aka David Solomon.

Background posts

55 Responses to Benny and Suzanne Hinn reconciling?

1. Tim says:

Healing revenue must be down…

2. The Lord Ben Chung says:

Benny, in the name of God the compassionate and merciful, submit toGod and return to him, give up all thy wealth and return them to those whom thou has cheated, four times, if you have to, and half for the poor. Follow the Lord promptly otherwise the Lord will harm thee, Amen.

“Parasites of this type, often live a full life on the account of those dumb religious”
    The Lord Ben Chung.

3. weepinglord says:

I believe if Benny really loved the Lord he would not be living lavishly on the saints’ dimes and nickels. He’d be serving the poor instead of manipulating them into giving him more money so that he can live like a king in wanton pleasure. I find it interesting that Charisma magazine promoted him. I didn’t know this. Charisma magazine has promoted many a person whom God never intended to rise. Charisma has been used of Satan to promote celebrity Christianity and spiritual ego. The word says those false teachers who corrupt the Body will be corrupted. The day is coming when Charisma will be corrupted because His word is true. God is patient and awaits repentance. So patient is He. So very patient. But if there is no repentance, He will deal mightily and will not relent. God, save us from false teachers who steal, exalt themselves, and deny humility and true love for the poor. Save us, God, from kings who make kingdoms and expect little ones to enable their rule. Save us, God, from hands who take pleasure in theft and manipulation. Your name, O God, alone is great and greatly to be praised.

Don’t see religious news media picking this up – Benny Hinns newsletters aren’t what most people consider reliable.

Not giving Suzanne Hinn the opportunity speak for herself is not conducive to credibility.

5. The Lord Ben Chung says:

I will bless this weepinglord, and I will also add one more prayer: Please do show up o God, Amen.

6. brano says:

I really don’t think that GOD is too worried about this situation!…Aheeeem

Do people actually listen to, or believe anything than this con man has to say.

So, who says religion is not big business?? Not Benny.

Just imagine if all the money that is funnelled to his organization was instead sent to |Africa to help those who are starving or those who are suffereing from AIDS!

There are too many of the confidence tricksters. How on earth do people go on supporting them??

My guess is that this will be followed by a request for money. What a surprise.

9. Jude says:

I know Pastor Benny Hinn is a Man of God and God still preforms miracles. Just one of many testimonies that come to mind is my grandmother had a very large growth on her back. At a miracle service, Pastor Benny Hinn’s brother, Henry, prayed for my grandmother. Right after he prayed- the large growth disappeared instantly. That miracle took place several years ago and she is still healed today. We just have to remember that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

10. Marina says:

…what I want more than anything on this earth is for God’s will to be done in my life.

What a crock…

There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. — Luke 16:19-25

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. — Matthew 19:23-24, Mark 10:23-25

But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. — Luke 6:24

Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. — James 5:1

As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’[a]” “Teacher,” he declared, “all these I have kept since I was a boy.” Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!” Mark 10:17-31

Benny Hinn is no more a believer in bible god than I am.

When someone says to you, “religion and beliefs that lack supporting evidence are harmless”, just point them to Hinn.

11. I am going on record as saying I think this is wonderful news that Benny and Suzanne Hinn are reconciling. Whether you like Benny or not, it is always good to see estranged families reconcile. No one knows the enormous pressure that this family has been under and the price they have paid for this ministry. While I do not agree with everything Benny Hinn says or does, I don’t think he deserves all of the scorn that should out of fairness be spread around to other televangelists as well.

12. highrpm says:

@lindafossen,

“No one knows the enormous pressure that this family has been under and the price they have paid for this ministry.”

depends on a person’s definition of “ministry”. i could substitute bernie madoff’s name in your comment w/o any loss of meaning. madoff “ministered” to his victims before the truth caught up to him. one difference is his “ministry” was criminal and therefore the state prosecuted him. hinn’s ministry is tort, so the burden of proof of personal harm/injury is on the victim (and how many would be following hinn if they were not desperate, financially and otherwise?)

13. All I know highrpm is that I was healed of RSD at a Benny Hinn crusade several years ago. My doctors told my husband to get ready for me to die because RSD is so painful they call it the “suicide disease”. They could see in my eyes that I had lost the will to live. I was on 10,400 mgs of meds a day and they were doing nothing for the pain! I went to a Benny Hinn crusade as a last resort and laid for 8 hours on the sidewalk outside the auditorium to get in. I have never known such horrific pain. That night I was instantly healed and I have never had RSD again. I give all the credit to Jesus for healing me but you aren’t going to get me to bad-mouth Benny Hinn. I don’t care what his hair looks like, whether he wears white suits or lime green ones. It makes no difference if he lives in a mansion or a shack. All I know is that when there was no hope for me, this man knew how to reach heaven for a miracle for me. In the middle of praise and worship, he turned to our section of the auditorium and called out my healing – I knew it was me because instantly the pain of the RSD left my body. I was healed. It was a miracle.

I am not a Benny Hinn groupie, nor am I a partner of his ministry. All I am saying is that I am not going to mock this man. I guess you are right that I was desperate. I was just as desperate in my doctor’s office when he told me there was nothing he could do to help me. Why I got healed and thousands others didn’t that night I will never know. But I am not going to blame Benny Hinn. As for the lavish lifestyles of televangelists, I don’t think it is fair to lay all the scorn on Benny. Show me a televangelist who isn’t rich.

14. brano says:

Its so easy to keet bashing Christianity and Christians Eh MARINA….
    Guess it must be harder to be an athiest…I guess
    Maybe go fly a kite,loosen your girdle…and stop being so angry and bitter…Huh!?

15. highrpm says:

@lindafossen,

my point remains: man strives for control over nature to minimize the terror of so being in the middle of such a galactic storm. where he succeeds, he leaves a trail of documentation, protocol, procedures; the science of…, if you will. look at our progress in healthcare quality assurance–tons of policies and procedures; medicare and medicaid drove the standards requirements. until it is repeatable, it remains occult, hidden.

and so, the miraculous remains occult. but because jesus was able to repeat it, and went on to explain his science behind it, the church says to its followers, “if jesus did it, so can you. further, he told you to do it. and he told you how to do it. so, if you fail, it is your fault.” but, since no one bats 100 like jesus did, for jesus the miraculous was science; for the rest of us, it is still occult. why do we steadfastly refuse to admit we are dabbling in occult? in unpredictability?

apparently, “belief” is a human attribute. it evidences itself in the nastiness of arguing opinions, “we’re right, they’re wrong”, us-against-them, ultimately resulting in assault, battery, murder and wars.

we are adding “bullying” to the classification of criminal wrongs; we are adding gender-neutral to classification of marriages. let’s have the guts to add objective measurements of signs and wonders to the laying on of hands and prayer for the sick. let’s add these to “civil wrongs”, so that the absence of results is considered injury to the person prayed for, allowing for grounds for litigation for damages. how many faith healers would we have? it would surely improve the quality of faith healing. if litigation worked to improve healthcare quality, why doesn’t civil law use it on faith healers. if it is good enough for society in medicare and medical, why not for society the church? until then, i opine hinn’s lot is with the psychics, stargazers and card readers.

i am happy for you. but for every 1 of you, there are 10 others. (my mom was 13 years a paraplegic from a stroke. every year, her prayer was that she would be up and about by easter. if one deserved some special dispensation in this life, i nominate her. her prayer went unanswered, even though she witnessed to the end that god always answered her prayers.) i put my chips on tribal mythology and i will deal with the other side’s reality when i get there.

16. ohlordhelpus says:

Benny Hinn has been exposed on Dateline several time. He does not avoid the appearance of evil, nor does he live modestly. Is it morally and ethically correct to gather money from the poor, then live like a king, spending 10k a night on a hotel room? Tell me, is this moral? Is this ethical? No. He does this all the time. That tells me he is NOT being led by the Spirit or the Word of God. So, is he a follower of Christ? No. He is one of those who say “Lord, Lord, I performed miracles and healings in Your name, and I prophesied.” But what did the Lord answer, “Depart from me, you wicked servant. I never knew you.” There is nothing wrong with being blessed with money, but when that money comes from people of God, Benny has a duty to spend it as the Spirit directs. Does God move in his meetings? Well, God moves everywhere the saints gather. Don’t give credit to Hinn for God loving people and healing people. It’s God that shows up at Hinn’s meetings DESPITE Hinn. We are to judge those in the body, and that is different than scorn or mocking. I see Benny living lavishly and not using wisdom and living modestly or even TRYING to. He used a fake orphanage in Mexico to draw in funds a few years back. Give me a preacher who moves in the Spirit and lives modestly and I will bless God for him/her. These wealthy preachers take from the flock and live like kings. My conscience is not okay with this. They are not gods or kings. I expect them to live as the Spirit leads, not like the world’s billionaires or millionaires. You people that excuse Hinn are simply looking the other way because you idolize him. He poops brown poop, you know. In his golden toilet, of course…

17. ohlordhelpus says:

Also, remember Elisha and Gehazi. Elisha refused to take money for his service/miracles, which were really God’s. Gehazi thought he was a fool and went and got money for it. This story, in the bible, is a great teaching about modesty and saying no to gathering money for God’s anointing. Read it, saints.

18. ohlordhelpus, I have seen the Dateline broadcast and read many, many things about Benny Hinn. As I said before I don’t agree with everything Benny does or says. I said all I am going to say. I am not here to defend the man – he is who he is.

19. Pingback: Wednesday Link List « Thinking Out Loud

20. Anya says:

People are negative by nature. What they do not understand, they are against :(

Linda, I do not think that Benny Hinn is very different than most of the televangelists out there. The focus is on one thing…fleecing the flock for as much and as often as possible. They flog everything from vials of ‘holy annointed oils’ to photocopies of hands that the luckless victims can place on their hearts. If it was no so very sad it would be humorous.

It is a shame to see all of that money going to those hucksters when it could be put to such good use by churches and charitable organizations in our own communities who operated in a an open and financially resonsible manner.

This from Hinn’s latest newsletter:

“Our marriage died for two reasons. One, I, Benny Hinn, was married to the ministry, not realizing it was killing my marriage. And two, Suzanne became dependant on certain prescription medications that made her behave erratically at times. As her husband, I did not know what kinds of medicine she was taking or realize what they were doing to her.”

23. Benny and Suzanne talk about the problems they had in their family, the mistakes they made in their marriage and Suzanne’s rehab in the Betty Ford Clinic. This is worth watching…

In the video of Benny and Suzanne Hinn, (http://vimeo.com/43290473) she has a marked dyskinesia (tongue rolling, smacking) which can happen from drug damage from psychotropics.

As usual, the reconciliation is seen as an opportunity to beg for money.

25. sal says:

Am happy our God is a God of restoration. Thank be to God

26. Part 2 of Benny and Suzanne Hinn sharing about their reconciliation. This went into more detail about Suzanne’s addiction and how their marriage fell apart. I am so proud of Suzanne for her sobriety after 15 years of addiction to prescription drugs. This it definitely worth the watch.

27. Marina says:

Questions for Linda Fossen: I don’t mean this as an attack, but am extremely curious.

As an abuse survivor and an advocate for those who have suffered abuse, how is it that you willfully fail to acknowledge the abuse so many have suffered under the ministry of Benny Hinn? Do you feel that the people who’s faith, health and finances have been exploited by this man and his entourage, are lying? That their testimony against him is unfounded? What is the difference between the abuse suffered under Benny Hinn ministries and abuse suffered by those under PBI? Are you indifferent to their testimony of abuse because you perceive that Hinn helped make things work out for you? I sense a hypocrisy and disconnection of empathy. So disappointing.

If you would have even an inkling of how many lives around the world have been devastated by this magic man perhaps you would be an advocate for his victims also. Are you afraid to point out the elephant in the room, because you may lose your healing Linda?

When Christians, out of fear or indifference, fail to uphold the gospel of Jesus, they are no more a Christian than I am.

28. Interesting questions Marina. Every televangelist is controversial, some more than others. I did not say that I would defend Benny because I don’t agree with everything he says or does myself. All I was saying is that I will not mock him. As far as people he supposedly has “abused”. I have not never met or heard it from anyone. Oh sure there are a bunch of videos and websites that make all these claims but I don’t know of anyone.

No I don’t fear about losing my healing – Benny Hinn never healed me in the first place. I have personal ties to the family and I have seen first hand that not everything that is reported about them is true.

If there is criticism to be leveled, then spread it around. That is all I am saying.

29. Tara A says:

Linda Fossen..BLESS YOU!!! Thrilled to hear of Your Healing & Gods Relieving You of Suffering!!
    For the Rest of You..a Few Things..If YOU Were Suckered In..YOUR TOUGH LUCK!! NO Surprise with ATTITUDES Like Yours..God’s Never Answered YOUR PRAYERS!!!
    I for 1 go on record as HaPPY Benny & Suzanne Are Reconsiling!! I also Go On record saying I’m Thanking God I Won’t Be In Heaven with YOU LOST SOULS!!! No Wonder You’re SO POOR IN WALLET..being So POOR IN YOUR BELIEF!!! TrY Doing a Randon UNSELFISH ACT OF KINDNESS For a Stranger..YoU Just Might Find it Feels Really Good for the Soul!!!! I Can Personally Testify to THAT…Oh That’s right I Forgot Hmm God Blessed MY Wallet!!!! Maybe THAT’S WHY!!! Because I Constantly THINK ABOUT OTHERS & NOT ALWAYS MYSELF!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT :))) Again Linda Bless You & Yours..and God Bless Benny & Suzanne..They Don’t Have To “ME”ONLY GOD..Might Want To Remember Folks..YOUR JUDGEMENT DAYS COMING TOO..(whether or Not You’re a Believer In God) You’re Still Going to HAVE TO ANSWER TO HIM!!! Not to Me,Linda,or Benny..but to the SAME GOD Benny Will Have To Answer Too!!! I Refuse to Pass Judgement & Hold Grudges..NO 1 Died & left Me God..Sad for YOU If You Sent Money to Men You Don’t Believe In..but That SHOULDN’T STOP YOU From Getting Invloved In YouR Favorite Local Church and Helping Less Fortunate..Poor Children, Elderly or ANY 1 Else WHO CAN BENEFIT From Your Help!!! STOP USING Benny & Pastors Like HIM As NOTHING MORE THEN A CHEAP EXCUSE TO NOTHING FOR ANYONE!!! That’s ALL Your Doing!!!

30. The Lord Ben Chung says:

Thus saith the Lord: If ye believed in me and my abundance of the mountains of the pile of cash and gold, ye would send all the money to the poor, but trust that I will supply all thy needs. Ask not, and seek not and knock not the door of thy own bounty, nor ask the other gods or lords for money. For behold, thy Lord shall supply all thy needs, even in the human Jesus Christ the peasant, whom I love and in whom I am well pleased. He was homeless and celibate. Seek not to be married nor to be merried. But within thy own small soul, save up the money not to send to my humble servant Benny or his women, but rather, save up thy money for it shall be welled unto eternal life. Thus saith the Lord, but the sexual molesters I curse and the enablers at Prairie I heap my disgust, Behold, and pay attention to thy Lord. Amen/

31. Amy says:

Lord God Almighty, receive the praise and the Glory for what you have done. I am a partaker of this grace.Amen

32. Marina says:

I hear what you’re saying Linda and I am glad for two things – first that you do not promote the man and his ministry and second that your judgement of him is based on first hand knowledge. I am a victim of Benny Hinn Ministries. I know personally how destructive his gospel of health and wealth is, especially for the desperate who have little else other than faith in god. Unfortunately, god doesn’t seem to show up without a side kick like Hinn to rub his lamp. It doesn’t take much when one is in such a vulnerable state, whether in poor health or poor financial health or relational health, to be convinced by the prophet of god to sow financial seeds into his fertile ministry in order to reap a harvest from heaven. Many will continue to pay this con man in the belief and hope that god will one day show up to grant them their wish. And this, Linda, is what makes what this man does so despicable – his predatory means of doing the business of god and society allowing him to get away with it.

When I was an ardent believer, my husband and myself made it our business to contend for the victims of these charlatans posing as god’s anointed. We exposed their mo, their hypocrisy, their lies and their double lives and wept for those who had been taken, as we had, by these fraudsters in the name of god. Yet god did not seem to mind that these things were all continuing to happen unabated in his name. And no matter what evidence is presented to them, people just seem to want to believe what they want to believe.

33. Jackie V says:

Even if Hinn has reconciled his marriage, it does not suddenly excuse his false teachings and failed prophecies, nor excuse his lavish lifestyle—which he stubbornly refuses to repent of. Remember that while he begs for your money, he goes home to a 12 million dollar, ocean front mansion, on a private jet ! Think how many starving people could be fed and clothed with that money !

34. Dan Holmes says:

The CBC Documentary is quite informative:

Mr. Hinn *prevents* people with visible illness from coming on stage. He will only allow those on stage who already claim healing. Can you imagine Jesus saying this?

“I am only allowing people who have already been healed or who have no objective evidence of illness to approach me for prayer. Everyone else will be blocked by my brother.”

Incidentally, you will notice that near the end of the documentary there is a hidden camera interview by the CBC with Benny and Henry. This took place at the Royal York Hotel. There is an amazing story behind this… wish I could post. In any case, if a Christian cannot recognize a wolf in wolf’s clothing, then there is very little hope of them recognizing a wolf in sheep’s clothing. So, I am not going to expend energy trying to expose Mr. Hinn. While it is great that he is reuniting with his wife, I give him only slightly more credence than Marjoe Gortner and Peter Popoff.

35. The Lord Ben Chung says:

Jackie V: I will respond by saying that much of your own faith is a make believe and the holy ghost is not there as you claim and this form of Montanism has been condemned by the earliest Church Fathers. It is all religious ecstasy and none of it is real. I urge you to seek out better places than to be mesmerized by Benny, Danny or Johnny. Please live a god life, love your neighbours in deed not in words, and if the holy ghost comes to you, that is fine with me. Amen.

36. The Lord Ben Chung says:

Thus saith the Lord, leave my humble servant Benny to my judgement, and mind your own business, but do not attend any more of these holy ghost meetings until you have properly dealt with thy neighbour. Instead, practice the love you preach, help the poor and the homeless and feed the hunger. Try not to get involved with any political parities, instead, if you were a woman, stay home and tend to your husband, garden and children. Learn to cook a healthy meal and sow buttons. Thus saith the Lord Ben Chung, as I live so saith the Lord, let Benny be a Benny, and let his holy ghost power be his ghost, but thou JackieV my child, stay home and ask not questions in the churches, nor put on make up or braid thy hair. Wear simple and black clothes. Let thy husband be thy honour, thy Head. If thou doest not have a husband, seek out not anther trouble. For a man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly up. Amen.

37. GPS says:

June 8, 2012.

Police arrest Georgia megachurch pastor after disturbance at home
    By John Murgatroyd and John Blake, CNN

Atlanta (CNN)– Megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar was arrested in suburban Atlanta for an alleged assault on his 15-year-old daughter, police said Friday.

Deputies in Georgia’s Fayette County responded to a call about a domestic disturbance about 1 a.m. Friday. Dollar’s daughter said she argued with her father over attending a party, said Investigator Brent Rowan of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office.

The daughter says the argument got physical.

She told the deputies that her father charged her, put his hands around her throat and began to choke her, according to a police report. She said he then slammed her to the ground, punched her and beat her with his shoe.

Dollar’s daughter was able to get away and dial 911, Rowan said.

Deputies noticed a scratch on the daughter’s neck and arrested Dollar on charges of simple battery, family violence and child cruelty.

Deputies also spoke with another daughter, 19, who corroborated her sister’s account of what happened.

Dollar was booked into the Fayette County jail early Friday. A judge set his bail at $5,000 during a morning hearing, and he was released.

Dollar said in a statement released to the media from his attorney, “As a father I love my children and I always have their best interest at heart at all times, and I would never use my hand to ever cause bodily harm to my children. The facts in this case will be handled privately to further protect my children. My family thanks you for your prayers and continued support.”

Dollar is a senior pastor of World Changers Church International in suburban Atlanta, which claims about 30,000 members and has an $18 million sanctuary that resembles a golden-domed spaceship atop a hill.

He built an international religious empire, with broadcasts of his sermons beamed worldwide and speaking engagements in Europe.

A barrel-chested man who favors impeccably tailored pinstripe suits in the pulpit, Dollar preaches the Prosperity Gospel, a message that says God will bless faithful Christians with wealth and debt-free living.

Since he started his ministry in an elementary school cafeteria in 1986, Dollar has earned both praise and criticism.

Supporters say he has preached a message that’s financially empowered his parishioners and challenged the idea that Christians should be ashamed to be rich.

Critics call him “Cash-Flow Dollar,” a pulpit prima donna who once refused to allow parishioners to touch him. They say his message perverts the Gospel.

Dollar has had brushes with the law before, according to a lengthy 2000 profile in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

He was once cited for contempt of court for refusing to give a deposition during the divorce proceedings of boxer Evander Holyfield, who attended his church, according to the AJC.

The AJC profile also said that 100 police officers were admonished for receiving $1,000 apiece from Dollar. Dollar sent the money to honor the officers’ community service, but the act was criticized because it came a month after two traffic tickets Dollar received were downgraded to warnings, the profile said.

Filed under: Belief • Christianity • Crime • Faith Now

38. The Lord Ben Chung says:

This man, Megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar, proves my point. Pastor Dollar is a Christian, and believes in all the parts of the bible, with the slant to money and supernatural healing etc. Nevertheless, he is a Christian, and his way of dealing with a wayward daughter is not much different than regular man who is violent. He chokes her and slams her, and god has not come to the rescue of this girl, so she called the police.

Dollar and Benny are one and the same. They are all evangelical Christians who believe in the born-againism. Sadly, none of the born again and again theology is going to change his abusive behaviour. god0believe cannot change a person, but public court and civil authorities can at least keep them in check. At the end, our help comes from our own community and if you will, that is God.

39. Mo Cherub says:

Thank God for his love and forgiveness.

I think that Benny Hinn is a second rate actor and a first rate promoter/businessperson.

Evangelism is a tool for him, he most likely views Christians as sheep ready to be sheared….and sheared again and again.

I do not understand how people could take him seriously, let alone contribute to his business.

41. J says:

OH LORD HAVE MERCY!!! HAD BENNY INSULTED HIS WIFE, WE WOULD HAVE CALLED HIM A BAD MAN. HAD HE GONE TO MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN WE WOULD HAVE CALLED HIM ADULTERER. NOW HE BRINGS A GOOD NEWS, WE STILL FEEL WE SHOULD PAINT HIM BLACK. MATTHEW 7 : 1 SAYS ( ¶ Judge not, that ye be not judged. (KJV). SECONDLY THERE IS ONE CHARACTERISTIC OF THE DEVIL.. THE ACUSSER OF BRETHREN – (Re 12:10B …….for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. (KJV) TO MAKE IT WORSE (MATTHEW 12: 36 SAYS, But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. (KJV).

IGNORANT PEOPLE PLEASE LEAVE GOD’S SERVANT ALONE. YOU GOD DID NOT ASK YOUR OPINION WHEN HE CALLED HIM, NEITHER WILL HE NEED YOUR OPINION TO FIRE HIM OUT. LET GOD HAVE HIS WAY. I FEEL SO SAD THE WAY THE DEVIL USES EVEN THEOLOGIANS TO BRING DOWN ONE ANOTHER.. WRITING SUCH AGAINST A MAN OF GOD, HOW DOES IT HELP SOMEONE TO COME CLOSER TO JESUS. TO MAKE IT WORSE MOST OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE BASED ON HUMAN LOGIC, JEALOUSY AND MINDSET.

BELOVETH, LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER FOR LOVE IS OF GOD.. LOVE WILL MAKE US PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER AND NOT BRAND ONE ANOTHER AS A PRODUCT BEYOND REPAIRS. I WOULD HAVE BEEN PLEASED IF THE CRITICS BOLDLY WROTE ABOUT THEIR JEALOUSY, ENVY, WICKED, UNFOGIVENESS, SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS AND THOUGHT AS ASKED EVERYONE TO PRAY FOR THEM.. NO BUT WE ARE QUICK TO POINT FINGERS.

BENNY, MAY THE GOOD LORD STRENGTHEN YOUR PROCESS OF RECONCILIATION. ALSO MAY YOU CONTINUE TO LOVE AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU. MAY YOU HAVE A HEART TO FORGIVE ALL THOSE WITH HURTFUL WORDS AND FAULT SEEKERS AT THE TIME YOU NEEDED SUPPORT MOST. FINALLY MAY GOD GUIDE , LEAD AND KEEP YOU AT THE CENTER OF HIS WILL SO THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL SAY LIKE PAUL, I HAVE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

42. Pingback: Benny Hinn: I plan to remarry. Please send money | Bene Diction Blogs On

43. Eva says:

I think they are together again because the divorce had cost them to much.

I have this in my family. My aunt and her husband have to much money in many business so they both should loose so much money so they have to start over almost from scratch.

A photo do not tell if they are happy. Only because they smile and act like they are happy does not it means that they are happy for real.

This two are business-partner.

But God see and hear everything so He know the truth behind their smiling faces.

Good point Eva.

45. Tii says:

To God be the glory that reconciliation has taken place. But I would love that pastor Hinny Pray for my husband Pastor who we have also Devorced and probablely explain to him the effects of this thing so called devorce Im happy that the word of God that says WHAT GOD HAS PUT TOGETHER LET NO MAN SEPARATE and truly these become one Im sure both felt the other part was missing PRASE GOD because the other half for each one of them has come back Lord you name be prised.

46. Kinz Yako/Papua New Guinea-country says:

I am a born again christain who was very interested in watching Benny Hinn’s preaching through TV programs and CDs etc.
    And I am a preacher and I always praying to God that God please use me like Benny Hinn.It really supprised me that Benny had affair with Paula White.Because Benny was a hair of God and very mighty man of God and I don’t even believe that he had done this.but if he really did that,I know God is a God of love and if he repent Our mighty God will forgive.But one thing if he devoice his wife Suzanne-It is a quistion.
    Please don’t devoice.God has made benny and Suzanne became one already by his love so nathing will seperate them from the marriage.
    Thanks
    Kinz Yako
    Papua New Guinea

Kinz Yako:

The Hinns are divorced , the divorce became official the end of 2010.

The ministry has seen a financial slump since then, they are getting back together, it may be for business reasons as much as personal ones.

48. nelie says:

Benny Hinn is working fulltime. To whom? The Father, The Creator. Now the Father is the owner of everything that exist we cannot deny that. And He promise an abundant life for those who will trust in Him. How much more if Benny work for Him, is it not worthy?. For those who envy the life of teleevangelist, why not try to serve God fully and see what you worth for. I just cant help if you dont try yourself. In my family experience, i have a Brother he is a pastor, and it is really amazing how God provide for him lavishly. It is not because my brother is genius but it is the hand of God making him so rich. Now i know that my brother is helping people and living in a better-off life. I cannot say that why i am poor and my brother doesnot share with me instead i pray for my brother that he will use his richness in accordance with the will of God. And i pray hard for his protection specially temptation so that he will continually abide in God and the abundance that he is recieving from God will overflow and bless others.