Update: The plaintiffs plan to appeal. I need to clarify that two of the plaintiffs are not bound by the Maryland statute of limitations which got this tossed. The law states that a person has 3 years after turning 18 to file a civil suit.
- Dan Lirette on Peter Youngren – “the cesspool of mudslinging on Christian blog sites”
- fjc on Harper signed trade agreements with China, while Canadian Christians rot in prison
- Julian on Marci McDonald, “friend” of Faytene?!?
- Rick Hiebert on Marci McDonald, “friend” of Faytene?!?
- Paul D. on Marci McDonald, “friend” of Faytene?!?
About“We Canadians live in a blind spot about our identity. We have very strong feelings about who we aren’t but only weak ones about who we are. We’re passionate about what we don’t want to become but oddly passive about More