He’s too sexy for this post. Too sexy for this…

By Rick Hiebert. All Rights Reserved. Used By Permission.

It’s a big day for Robert Grasseschi today as I write (December 12) Today, according to Faytene’s Facebook feed, he will be taping a segment for The 700 Club to air in the new year.

He will no doubt talk about his testimony and his past as a basketball player and then a model overseas. Perhaps he will be allowed to promote his book The Catwalk To Christ.

This is worthy of brief note, because it would be a big step towards developing an identity of his own instead of being merely “husband of”.

Robert strikes me as a a nice guy, so I hope this goes well for him. It’s not his fault that when he mentions the modelling part of his testimony, I am so often reminded of the Right Said Fred song and it begins to play in my mind. Hope he is the forgiving type. :)

Although I would get it if Faytene found him “So sexy it hurts.” Totally understandable. ;)

Good luck, Robert.

10 Responses to He’s too sexy for this post. Too sexy for this…

1. John Payzant says:

Fingers in every pie they can get

Do not go along

The intentions

Who is this helping?

I’ve learned good things from this 700 Club show though

Their research on Muslims getting into US Security is good

But Faytene is slanderous and libel

She’s a false prophet and a heretic

He was a model, you know what that means, and he did his little turn on the catwalk….

Seriously, good luck as I wrote in the post.

3. Brano says:

One thing is for sure….They both love the,” camera,lights and action”
    Good Riddance!

4. J David Elliott says:

Google Robert Grassechi images and
    guess who else shows up in most of the photos?

Yeah, there are very few pics online of Robert without his wife.

6. John Payzant says:

J David Elliot & Bene Diction

Just clicked Robert Grassechi Images

lots popped up

only see him with Faytene

just looked for a while

I won’t argue with you

He seems to me a sane person but a sucker

Sucked in by Faytene

She’s both spiritually & emotionally sick

too much fear & anger

when she’s in a certain trance will believe every voice in her head

too caught up

1 Ed & Wendy Rubuliak Moderator: Worship Invasion

2 Todd Bentley Fresh Fire

I aslo wonder about:

maybe this is #3

Healing Rooms

You can get wild imagination type things, (thoughts) in all sorts of moods

They might not be from God

They might just be human nature:

wild imagination

tell them apart

Can they tell them apart?

Do they want to?

Check out his book, with the front cover photo of Robert by hinself.

What may be wrongfooting us is that Robert may sometimes/often drop his last name, as in the “Robert John” byline for his book.

8. John Payzant says:

They sure don’t like me

The 700 Club segment mentioned in the post aired on March 17, 2014 and you may see it here:

A slightly longer version of their item is here: